ALLEZ E5 FLORED/TARBLK 58CM
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||IN STORE ONLY|
All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
For the build, this Allez features reliable Shimano Claris shifting, durable Axis Sport alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected RoadSport tires.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retül fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter
Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
Specialized FACT carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" taper, fender eyelets
Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
Alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 12mm offset, 27.2mm, anti-corrosion hardware
Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
Shimano Claris 2000, 8-speed
Shimano Claris, clamp-on
Shimano Claris, 8-speed
SunRace, 8-speed, 11-32t
Shimano Claris R200
KMC X8 w/ Missing Link™, 8-speed
WHEELS & TIRES
Presta, 40mm valve
* Specifications are subject to change without notice