The Bell Transfer 9 is a full-face MTB helmet, which has featured extensively in DH, Enduro and BMX riding. Borrowing heavily from Bell's background in motocross, and pushing forward with their Mountain Biking endeavours, the Transfer-9 was designed for the everyday park-rat or up-and-coming racer. Coming with a comprehensive list of features people have come to expect from Bell, it sets itself in prime position to be the go-to lid which can easily handle as much punishment that you can dish out!
- Lightweight Fiberglass Shell
- Flying Bridge Visor with Breakaway Screws - a great safety feature - this let's the visor screws break in big crashes to avoid extra leverage forces.
- Overbrow Ventilation - For increased breathability.
- Integrated Eject Compatibility - To allow the helmet to be removed without causing extra trauma.
- Soundtrax Speaker System Compatible
- Breakaway Camera Mount Attachment
- XT-2 Extended Wear Interior
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
Weight: 1250 Grams
Vents: 9 vents, 3 brow ports